OregonCommercial Level 1 General Contractor Bond
The Oregon Construction Contractors Board requires level 1 general contractors be licensed and obtain a $75,000 surety bond.
Backed by SSL, our online bonding process is secure. We are committed to your privacy.
Once you purchase your bond, we'll email your bond documents directly to you. No shipping required.
We shop the top surety markets to find you the best rate.
- 1 year
- Licensing Agent:
- Brooklyn Ventures, LLC
- License Number:
- Oregon Construction Contractor Board CCB
- Application for Commercial License
- Application for Residential and Commercial License
- Oregon CCB License Endorsements
- Commercial Level 2 General Contractor Bond
- Commercial Level 1 Specialty Contractor Bond
- Commercial Level 2 Specialty Contractor Bond\
- Residential General Contractor Bond
- Residential Contractor Disciplinary Bond
- Residential Developer Bond
- Residential Home Performance Score Contractor Bond
- Residential Inspector Services Contractor Bond